Did you know Sbagliato means "mistaken" or "broken" in Italian, a reference to substituting the gin in a traditional Negroni for sparkling wine?
Well, so I learned today about Negroni Sbagliato thanks to my Lyre's AU friends.
Here is a recipe to try making one for yourself by substituting gin with Lyre's Classico Grande.
- 30mL Lyre’s Italian Orange
- 30mL Lyre’s Aperitif Rosso
- 90mL Lyre’s Classico Grande
- Pour all ingredients into the glass.
- Fill with ice, and stir.
- Use a large wine glass or tumbler.
- Use a fresh orange slice.
Easy Negroni Sbagliato to make when you are substituting your alcohol intake. Try making one today!
Written by The N.A.C. Team
*Recipe and photo credit to Lyre's AU Mixologist Class.